Saturday, June 6, 2009

CLEARANCE SALE, 30% OFF EVERYTHING!!!

Almost a month since I've communicated - so sorry.
I have been busy. On the 20th June I am off on a buying trip to China and Europe - so exciting, and fun. The sad part is that I will have to de-activate my online store as I won't be here to ship purchases. You benefit though - I am now offering a 30% discount on ALL stock for the next two weeks. I would like to clear most of my current stock to make way for new deliveries upon my return.
Fantastic value - clothing designed and made in France for a fraction of the normal price (I wasn't charging full RRP before). What a luxury. You won't see these designs on other people in the street! The Aussie labels are fabulous value too. Enjoy.
www.online-fashion.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment