Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 !!!!!!!!!!!

Happy New Year everyone.  Hope all is well with you and that you are at peace.

My end of 2010/season 40% off sale is now in full swing..... please look for a bargain that suits you.
Exciting news (for me at least) - my Penny Black (Italian label) and Hoss Intropia (Spanish label) Autumn/Winter collection is on its way to me!!!  Yeah.... they're wonderful clothes.  They won't be up on my website for at least a couple of weeks yet though.  I will be busy shooting photographs and entering details to upload to the net... takes time.

Meanwhile, happy shopping.  I am a supporter of internet shopping (naturally) so DO NOT support the move here in Australia to have GST added to whatever Australians buy online internationally.

Best wishes,
Nancy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment