Monday, January 23, 2012

Pop-up shop success

My pop up shop was quite an experience.  Many experiences and emotions, from meeting wonderful new customers to being 'imprisoned' in my shop.  The purpose was to clear stock and this was achieved with great success.  I hope I have also introduced new clothing labels to women who appreciate 'my' kind of style.  One step and IKKS have definitely been appreciated, as has Frey.  If only Frey can continue...... please, please find a new distributor/wholesaler for your collections.  I have learned much - the majority of women do not want sleeveless dresses or tops, they want them with sleeeves.  Hemlines above the knee are not popular...... we are a conservative lot!!  I have sincerely appreciated the support I have received from friends..... popping in to chat and/or to offer coffee delivery!  Maria was my most frequent visitor.... thank you so much.  I was welcomed in to the Church Street retailing community - so many friendly and supportive retail workers.  Thank you.  I am sad to have left my neighbours - Joan, Yolanda, Peta, Victoria, and of course Mark and Ella.  I will miss you all!   Thank you all, for such a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment